Our Bartlett Distribution Center is seeking a dynamic and motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team. This is a chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the optimal utilization of the organization's facilities. Ensures proper functioning of facilities through ongoing inspection and maintenance. The successful candidate will be well-rounded in industrial electrical skills, repair experience and knowledge of a broad range of complex facility systems. This position requires excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform complex technical tasks and training team members.
Available Shifts: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
(Overtime required as needed)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide expert electrical support for all facility systems and equipment including but not limited to conveyors, A-Frames, Printers, Strappers, Compressors and other automated technologies.
- Ability to measure voltage and current accurately and safely and to use this data to troubleshoot and repair circuits.
- Trained to work with 460,220,120 VAC and 24 volt DC circuits.
- Knowledge and understanding of motor starting circuits and power distribution circuits.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and evaluate operations based on these schematics.
- Ability to read ladder logic, download and upload PLC programs, and troubleshoot PLC functions.
- Troubleshoot control circuits and devices such as photo eyes, solenoid valves, limit switches, indicating lights and safety switches.
- Align bearings, shafts, and drives. Perform PMs. Adjust tensions of belts and chains.
- Ability to identify worn or damaged parts and to replace them.
- Lubricate, oil, and clean devices as specified in their maintenance manuals.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic circuits involving cylinders and solenoid valves.
- General building maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair printers.
- Troubleshoot network (Ethernet) systems.
- Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
- Complete projects on schedule and on time.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Position will require lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds on a regular basis (8-hour shift plus overtime if necessary); lift and carry from 50 to 75 lbs for short distances.
- Experience in distribution systems and or manufacturing maintenance
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and work without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to participate as a member of a multi-functional team.
- Must have proven history of acceptable safety and attendance
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience working on conveyor systems
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.